Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nikita Is Officially My Second Favourite




I’m sorry for not blogging for so long! My laptop have been giving me some real bad problems and all my date in the laptop has been erased. Therefore, since everything is settled, it’s time to blog!Nikita is my top second favourite show. Honestlty, just 1 season it already beat Gossip Girl, at least to me. I love the twist and events in Nikita, the fight and gun war in different espisode. So Nikita is officially my second favourite!!
Oh yeah, if anyone is wondering, Nikita has the same plot as the Nikita in movies as well as La Femme Nikita(tv series) just that it’s different in terms of what is exactly happening in the show.The series centers on a secret organization known as Division. Recruiting young people with a troubled background, Division erases all evidence of their past lives and molds them into efficient spies and assassins. However, Nikita has gone rogue and Division is unaware that she has placed a mole. Having trained Nikita, Michael, a Division operative, is ordered by his boss Percy to deal with his former student. In the meantime, Division continues training recruits Thom, Jaden, and, the newest, Alex. Wikipedia
Lyndsy Fonseca as Alex in the show. The more you look at her, the prettier she is, especially after she became a real agent in Division, it’s like she’s the younger sister of Maggie Q, with the same posh and elegant look but yet their killer’s instinct is still there.Shane West as Micheal in the show. He looks abit like Peter in Fringe? Just a little little bit and i truly love his character in the show!! Tough yet feminine.
Maggi Q as Nikita, how HOT she can be, there’s no need to talk about it. Maggie Q is just smoking hot and pretty! super love Nikita! One of the best series I’ve watched! Love the excitement and tension of the show and I just can’t wait for the whole season to be out! Uh huh, not forgetting the love and hate relationship between Nikita and Micheal, always makes me say out ‘WHY ARE THEY NOT TOGETHER STILL?’ at the end of almost every episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment