Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hong Kong Entertainment News

I’m a super hongkong news lover. Taiwan as well actually. But maybe cause of my family and relatives that pull me closer to Hongkong and thus I’ve been watching and reading hongkong series and magazines quite often. I have a number of *likes in Hongkong showbiz and Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu is one of my favourite couple, so when I saw the news in Yahoo, I was pissed!
16 May – TVB actress Kate Tsui Tsz-Shan is now romantically linked to her co-star Bosco Wong after some very passionate kissing scenes for the film “Lives of Omission”, according to Jaynestars.The 2004 Miss Hong Kong is often rumoured to be romantically linked to her co-stars. Before this, Kate was reported to have associations with “Forensic Heroes 3″ co-star Ron Ng. Tsui, 31, had previously been linked to Leon Lai, Charles Chan, Kenneth Ma and Lai Lok Yi.The source further notes that Bosco’s girlfriend Myolie Wu is uneasy about it but their relationship had lost its spark anyway due to conflicting work schedules that separate them.I KNOW, that this kissing photo is taken from an acting scene but honestly, I’m praying hard that Kate Tsui won’t come in between Bosco and Myolie. I don’t like her, cause of her personal life but I do still watch shows that she act because her acting skills really kinda good. But personal preference is another issues. She had been a third party in so many many different relationships, oh please, don’t break this couple!
16 May– Hong Kong actress Myolie Wu chooses not to believe the rumours between her TVB colleague Kate Tsui and her boyfriend Bosco Wong, according to Oriental Daily. Earlier, Bosco Wong teased Myolie for her terrible cooking and described the food she cooked as a “poopy mess”. “If a man wants to be clever, then let him be clever,” claimed Myolie when she was appearing on Steven Ma’s culinary program “Apprentice”.Recently, Kate Tsui was said to have her eyes on Bosco – however Myolie said that the rumours were ridiculous and she won’t believe it because Kate was her friend. Although Myolie didn’t read the article entirely, she knew that mentions complex relationships between celebrities. Myolie also stated that there was no point to read the text entirely since it was not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment