Friday, September 16, 2011

It’s been years since his split with Jennifer Aniston

It’s been years since his split with Jennifer Aniston, but Brad Pitt is still talking about his ex-wife, this time calling his existence with her “pathetic.”
In an interview with Parade magazine, the “Moneyball” star says he is much happier now with the mother of his six children, Angelina Jolie.
HOT SHOTS: Jen Aniston.
“I spent the 90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started to feel pathetic,” he said. “It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to Aniston] had something to do with. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”



Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Ouch.
Pitt continued the interview by gushing about his life with Jolie, with whom he was rumored to have an affair before the demise of his marriage to Aniston.
“One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom,” he said. “She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I’m so happy to have her.”
HOT SHOTS: Angelina Jolie
Pitt added that he is very satisfied with his new life.
“I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man,” he says of his life. “I’m satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much. A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss. That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.”
Do you think Brad’s comments were a low blow to Aniston, or were his comments justified? Vote below.
Read more: http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/09/15/brad-pitt-i-felt-pathetic-while-married-to-jennifer-aniston/#ixzz1Y6VKeKpE

No comments:

Post a Comment